Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Patch 1.3 Hits

So I've been playing with the patch today.

The observer overlays are slick. I'm interested to see how many casters use them going forward.

The battlecruiser is quite a bit faster, though I don't know if that'll cause it to get used more often.

The new insignias for top 50, 25, and 8 are nice, though a bit unnecessary.

One change that I really can't stand is the removal of loss counts from profiles and the ladders.

I actually don't even care if I can see how awful the people in my division are. I just want to see how awful I am. I earned those losses dammit, put 'em back. At least a toggle option would have been nice.

And here's our QQ for the day before I sign off.

TvP. I played awful against a proxy pylon contain. I still managed to pull it together and counterattack, stomping the enemy defense. Before my opponent quit, he was kind enough to let me know the following:


Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, Bananagins. I'll keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment